The University of Padua is pleased to announce the Department of Physics and Astronomy (DFA) scholarships. The scholarship is available for international students with an academic bent but financial difficulties pursuing a higher education in Italy.
The program provides significant attention to astrophysics and cosmology and data physics with unmatched financial support.
The University of Padua is recognized as an Italian university organized in Padua, in the Veneto region of northern Italy. It is also the second oldest institution in Italy and the fifth oldest university in the world.
Why choose the University of Padua? The University offers a motivating learning environment, from engineering to psychology, politics, medicine, humanities, industry, agriculture, law and science. The teaching and examining staff work with an admirable record of publishing and collaborating with research institutes and companies around the world.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to €8,000.00
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in astrophysics and cosmology, or physics of data.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the program, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate mus6t hold a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for a Master’s degree);
- The applicant does not already settle in Italy;
- Students can apply to one or more degree programs entirely taught in English only;
- One can opt for 3-degree programs only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: One should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Padua will grant a stipend of Up to €8,000.00 per academic year. The allowance is conferred for one academic year.