The Aarhus University Management Department is looking for bright and hardworking students who wish to apply for the international postdoctoral position.
The study program is available to all new national and international students starting a post-doctorate in a hyperpharmaceutical research project. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1928, Aarhus University is the second largest public university in Denmark. It offers more than 1,000 undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and research programs across the discipline.
Why would you like to study at Aarhus University? The university is committed to educating students to meet the challenges and needs of society. Students have access to the Career Center here, which will help them start their careers.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree will be awarded in Hyperfarm Research Project
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a PhD relevant to the academic areas of the Department of Management and the MAPP Center, preferably within consumer behaviour, marketing, and sustainability transition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae. You are encouraged to declare any periods of leave without research activity, including, for example, maternity leave, since your research activities are assessed in relation to your actual research time
- Education (diploma for master’s, PhD and possibly higher doctoral degree)
- List of publications
- Teaching portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the successful candidates for postdoctoral studies.