Talented student applications are accepted for the international doctoral awards at Loughborough University. The scholarship is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational opportunity encourages talented international students by offering scholarships worth £ 15,285 for the PhD program at Loughborough University.
Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and 100 research groups, institutes and centers in total. It has been a public science university since 1966.
Why study at Loughborough University? The campus of this university is of high quality, located in a charming location. There are numerous student facilities, including large classrooms, a library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference center, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tax-free stipend of £15,285
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in digital twins for infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honors, upper second-class honors, and lower second-class honors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15,285 a year to eligible students in the United Kingdom.